Position Vacant: Digital Marketing expert (Full time) for immediate start.
The skills we require:
The person who will thrive in this role will have a minimum of 2 to 3 years social media marketing experience working with a variety of social media channels and analytics tools. They will be creative and technically savvy, with excellent time management skills and the ability to work autonomously. Most importantly you can jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side, and demonstrate why ideas are analytically sound.
What you'll do:
• Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
• Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
• Strong written and spoken communication skills
• Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
• Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
• Launch optimised online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase
company and brand awareness
• Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimisation etc.)
• Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organise their distribution through
• Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
• Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
• Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools
(Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
• Skills and experience in creative content writing, Write blogs and content
• , , Manage website content
• Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
• Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
• This is a great opportunity to start a great care or grow your current career with this multi
• It is a casual position, offering 48 hours per week.
Please send us your C.V by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your contact number and favourable time for discussion by phone, Skype or in person face to face.